You already have a private live-in caregiver, but would like a professional to manage the care they provide.
Retire-At-Home Services has been accredited by Accreditation Canada and for more than 15 years we have provided care management services and advice to seniors and their caregivers.
If you already have a caring, trusted, reliable, live-in caregiver that helps you with all your daily needs, we can enhance the care he/she provides by guiding them and coaching them on the more advanced aspects of care-giving.
With weekly visits to your home, our Client Care Managers review the care you receive ensuring complete satisfaction and peace of mind that you are truly the care you need and deserve!
Our Live-In Management Program includes all of the following services for one low price:
- Care Management Services including an Initial Assessment with an experienced Client Care Manager
- Weekly visits by an experienced Client Care Manager
- Training and review on basic personal care techniques
- Training on Retire-At-Home documentation
- Ongoing supply of Retire-At-Home documentation
- 24-hour on-call support for questions and urgent matters
- Communication with other health care professionals
- Aid in navigating the health care system
- Arrangements for Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Immediate response for additional care
*Any additional purchases made are not included in the price. They will simply be added to the invoice, no petty cash required.
Contact us today to find out how the Live-In Management Program will help ensure you are receiving the right level of care.Order an Information Package